Below, please find three Lead Routing graph templates that you may download, then import into your LeanData FlowBuilder interface as a starting point for creating your own routing graphs.
Instructions for Importing Sample Lead Routing Graphs
1. Download the graph template(s) from the bottom of this article.
2. Within the LeanData Dashboard in your instance, navigate to Routing → Leads → FlowBuilder on the left sidebar.
3. Click the Import Graph button
4. Select the graph template you wish to import into this instance from your computer's file picker.
Note: You will receive a notification upon successful importing of the graph template that certain Round Robin Pools and Users referenced in these templates do not exist in your instance. This is normal and you will later be able to modify the affected nodes.
5. The graph template(s) will now be available in your FlowBuilder for you to edit and modify as you wish.
For additional assistance, please reach out to LeanData support.