When is Time-Based Routing Aborted?
Time-Based Routing can be aborted in the following scenarios:
Editing-Deploying a New Router Flow
If a routing graph is edited or if a new graph is deployed, time-based routing will be aborted if:
There is a change in the operator.
There is a change in the condition in the time-based routing node.
The name of the time-based routing node is changed.
Time-Base Routing Jobs can also be manually aborted in LeanData
To manually abort records pending time-based routing in LeanData:
1. In the LeanData Dashboard, click on Routing, in the side navigation.
2. Click open Leads, or one of the other options depending on which type of records are being routed.
3. Click on Routing Insights.
4. Find the Time-Based Routing Node and click on the orange circle to see the records that are pending time-based routing in LeanData.
5. On the Time Based/Pending Leads page, you can see when the records pending time-based routing will be routed again. Click on Abort to the selected records.
For more information on Time-Based Routing, you can download our guide:
Questions? Contact LeanData Support