Matching and View Documentation Follow
Looking for help on LeanData’s Matching and View? You’ve come to the right place. Below are links to our user guides and FAQs.
- View - Product Overview - Learn about the LeanData View is this helpful overview.
- View - Setup Instructions - This guide will walk you through the installation of the LeanData View to display matched leads within accounts, matched accounts within leads, and duplicate leads and contacts.
- View - LeanData View Settings Guide - This guide describes the tools and options for configuring the LeanData View Product.
- Matching - Tagging Overview & Guide - In this guide, you will learn how to set up additional Tagging Fields, utilize Tie-Breakers, manage settings for Domain Matching, along with how to run a One-Time Tagging job.
- Matching - Mapped Account Fields Guide - This guide will give you an overview of the Mapped Account Field Settings used in Tagging.
- Matching - One Time Tagging Guide - This guide will help you set up and work with One Time Tagging in LeanData.
- Matching - List Analyzer Overview - This guide will guide you in the use of the List Analyzer tool.
- Matching - Match Settings Guide - This guide presents an overview on configuring the Match Settings for Domain Matching, Manual Updates, and Routing Match Limits.
- Matching - Account Scoring Guide - This guide will give you an overview of the Account Scoring functionality in LeanData.
- Buyer Persona Overview - This guide will give you an overview of the Buyer Persona features in LeanData.
- Matching - Troubleshooting Guide - This guides provides an overview of troubleshooting Matching.
To access all Matching and View documents please click here: