Currently, the LeanData interface only allows you to assign one set of Working Hours to a User in LeanData. If certain Users need to have multiple sets of Working Hours, the following steps will describe a workaround to accomplish this.
In our example below, some Users might have 2 different schedules: MWF (Monday - Wednesday - Friday) and/or TThSa (Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday). You may substitute your own sets of Working Hours to accommodate your needs.
1) Assign your Users one of these Sets of Working Hours as normal. We will use their TuThSa schedule in this example.
2) For the other Set of Working Hours, create a queue in your Salesforce setup that will be used as a dummy temporary “User” with the MWF schedule.
3) Add that queue to a temporary pool with the “Respect User Schedule” box checked.
4) Assign that queue a schedule of MWF.
5) Create real pools for your actual MWF and TThSa Users. Do NOT check the “Respect User Schedules” box for the pool with your actual MWF Users, since some of these Users may also share the TThSa schedule. Leaving this box checked allows LeanData to assign Leads to these Users at all times. We will ensure that Leads only get assigned at the correct times in this pool in a later step.
6) In the FlowBuilder flow, create a Round Robin node to correspond to each of these pools: one for the “Temp MWF Pool” with your dummy MWF Queue, one for the “MWF Pool” with your actual MWF Users, and one for the “TThSa Pool” with your actual TThSa Users.
7) Have your flow enter the Node that references the “Temp MWF Pool”. We will be using this node’s edges to determine where to send the Lead. Set the “Next Node” edge to point towards the “MWF Pool” node, and set the “No Round Robin Members Available” edge to point towards the “TThSa Pool” node.
Using this method, Leads that enter during the MWF timeframe will follow the "Next Node" edge and get assigned via the MWF Pool referenced in the next node.
Leads that enter outside of the MWF timeframe will follow the "No Round Robin Members Available" edge and proceed to get assigned via the TThSa Pool referenced in the subsequent node.
Questions? Contact LeanData Support