Automating Account Ownership
Manually routing Accounts and updating ownership in Salesforce can take hours and often needs to be done frequently, sometimes on a weekly basis. Account ownership should be dynamic to support the natural changes in GTM (go-to-market). Changes to strategy, people, and account lifecycle as it gets routed from team to team all require updating Account ownership in Salesforce.
Benefits of using LeanData to Route Accounts
- Save Time. Assign and re-assign Account and Opportunity ownership in minutes instead of days/weeks.
- Easily Implement GTM Strategy. Keep up with GTM changes instead of struggling to implement them in Salesforce.
- Keep Salesforce Data Clean. Keep your Salesforce data around Account and Opportunity ownership up to date.
Here are common use cases for Account Routing:
- Route a new Account to the Customer Success team after an opportunity is closed-won.
- Assign Account Owner and ADR based on your GTM rules when new Accounts come in.
- Re-assign Accounts when a rep leaves your company.
- Re-define segments, then update segment and owner fields on all affected Accounts
To learn how to implement Account Routing, check out the Account Routing Guide.
**Account Routing is included with Advanced Routing packages. If you don’t have this but would like to learn more, reach out to your LeanData account team.