Q2 - 2020
LeanData's latest release brings you several enhancements to Flowbuilder and Round Robin Pools.
- Related Activity Match Node / Route to Related Activity Node - LeanData can now match routed objects to a Related Activity and route an object to that related activity's owner.
- Add Users to Multiple Round Robin Pools - Instead of adding Users to Round Robin Pools one at a time, You can now add multiple Users to multiple Round Robin Pools at once and adjust their weighting and order in the Pools as necessary.
- Record Assigned to Active Pool Member - You can now maintain the assignment of a record with an option to not re-route if the record is already owned by an active Pool member.
- Route to Duplicate Lead / Contact - After finding a duplicate Lead or Contact, LeanData can now assign the incoming record to the owner of the duplicate record and notify them, instead of completely merging the duplicate records together.
- Pause User for Defined Time Period - Pause Round Robin Users for 30, 60, or 90 minutes at a time.
- Any Object Round Robin Routing API - Utilize the Round Robin API to route any standard or custom object in Salesforce. With the Round Robin API, customers can now accelerate the response times for any (standard or custom) object and leverage LeanData’s Round Robin functionalities such as weighting and capping.
Opportunity Analyzer / Custom Attribution Models - Opportunity Analyzer and Custom Attribution Models have been unlocked for all Attribution customers! With Opportunity Analyzer, understand why your Marketing Touches were created and why some campaign member activities were excluded. Using Custom Attribution Models, create your own attribution models with custom weighting and distribution, enabling greater flexibility in calculating the data relevant to your business.
Q1 - 2020
LeanData's first release of 2020 includes multiple new features to increase the ease of use in Leandata and accelerate your productivity.
- Relative Date and Merge Field Comparison - Relative Date and Merge Field Comparison gives you the tools to compare 2 fields (of compatible field types) to each other and route the records based on the results of the comparison.
- New People Enhancements - We have added more filtering options, more viewing options for a user, the ability to set user schedules before adding them to a pool, and the ability to pause Round Robin routing.
- Relative Date Stamping - Stamp the time of handoffs on the Lead and any other LeanData supported object with FlowBuilder for reporting and tracking.
- Importing-Exporting Round Robin Pools and Territories - Now, as you develop Round Robin Pools and Territories in Sandbox and move them to Production, you can select which Pools-Territories to include, and avoid importing other Pools with unintended changes.
- Exportable Routing Insights - Export the Routing Insights for each node into a CSV, directly access the audit log for any record, and view the path of that Lead in the deployment.
- Attribution -Now you can reduce your Attribution run times by excluding Opportunities that do not need to be recalculated.