If you need to confirm or look up your LeanData version you can find out here:
June - 2022
- SFDC Event Sync in BookIt - This latest update expands on BookIt’s Event Creation functionality in Salesforce, to ensure event records are automatically updated if a meeting is rescheduled. BookIt keeps your Event details up-to-date, so your team can engage prospects with the right information, at the right time.
- User Defined Open Hours in BookIt - This new update enhances the flexibility of Open Hours – specifically, for cases in which one standard time frame may not answer to the unique working hours of all of your team members. With the toggle of a setting, BookIt will show scheduling pages to your prospects based on the user-specific working hours that you have set up within LeanData! Get started by going to LeanData > BookIt > Settings.
- Hold Until Enhancements - The Hold Until Node is getting an upgrade to strengthen SLA tracking! The Hold Until Node will now mark any record that is a Converted Lead, or records that have already met their specified conditions upon entry, as a “Met” SLA. This will be automatically captured in your Time-to-Action Trackers, providing for improved tracking and reporting!
- Record Already Assigned to Owner Edge - All Route nodes have a new edge, ‘Record Already Assigned to Owner', to capture if the intended recipient for a record already owns it. Leverage this edge to send highly tailored, contextual notifications to alert your reps of new marketing activity related to their prospects. Get started by going to LeanData > Routing > FlowBuilder > Action Nodes > Route!
April - 2022
- BookIt Calendar Routing - Empower prospects to instantly book meetings with your reps using flexible and easy automation. Whether you use Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot for your webforms, BookIt’s drag-and-drop scheduling automation enables you to create compelling inbound experiences and handle B2B selling complexity at any scale. You can now leverage your unique go-to-market logic to match each prospect to a rep, provide them with a selection of available meeting times, and allow them to immediately book time on your team’s Office/365 or Google Calendar.
- Any Object Routing - You can now route any object in Salesforce with LeanData Routing. Yes – any! Break away from heavy IT reliance and effortlessly orchestrate any standard or custom object beyond Leads and Contacts. Whether you’re looking to route Contracts to the right CSMs or alert account owners of potential Churn Risks, the possibilities are endless. Simply add your desired objects to LeanData and get started – stress and code free.
- Contact to Account Matching - Contact-to-Account Matching is now available in LeanData! Contact Router now leverages the power of LeanData’s fuzzy matching algorithm to help you ensure every contact is matched to the best possible account in Salesforce. This means – less time reacting to incorrect or outdated data, and more time engaging the right contacts with the right context. Drag & drop the new nodes – Contact-to-Account Match node, Contact-to-Account decision nodes, and Route to Matched Account Owner node – into your graph to automatically match and route contacts to the right account and owner!
- Add Opportunity Team Members - You can now automatically add or replace Opportunity Team members directly in Opportunity Router! Use the new Assign Opportunity Team Members node to add team members and assign their roles based on various criteria, as well as migrate over any user fields on the Opportunity to the Opportunity Team. Automating Opportunity Team assignments directly in your routing logic not only saves you time, but also boosts your sales team’s productivity by providing key users immediate access to opportunities!
- New Permission Set for LeanData View - Controlling access just got easier! With the new LeanData View permission set, you can now specify which user profiles should have exclusive access to the LeanData View.
Membership in Assignment Nodes - You can now easily identify and act on inactive users that are associated with Assign Owner nodes across active graphs! Leverage the new ‘Assign Owner’ column on the Users page to quickly see the number of Assign Owner nodes that reference each inactive user. Simply click or hover over these numbers to view a tooltip with links to each associated deployed graph!
Validation Error Linkage to Node Properties - Quickly resolve validation errors in FlowBuilder with links to invalid nodes found in your graph! Validation Error alerts now contain direct links to the nodes in your graph with invalid configurations. Clicking on these links will open up the node properties, allowing you to easily resolve errors and deploy your graph quickly.
March - 2022
- Salesforce High Velocity Sales Integration - Boost sales productivity and accelerate speed-to-lead with our new Salesforce High Velocity Sales (HVS) integration. Automatically add leads and/or contacts to your sales cadences for the most relevant outreach – directly from FlowBuilder! With the new Salesforce HVS Node, you now have the ability to choose which cadence your prospects are assigned to, as well as the best rep for fulfilling that cadence. Learn more!
- Match Nodes: Multiple Matches Edge - LeanData Routing now supports even more flexibility within FlowBuilder match nodes! With the Multiple Matches edge, you can now easily distinguish and separately act on records that may have multiple matched accounts, contacts, opportunities, or other objects. This means you are no longer required to use MIN/MAX tiebreakers in your match nodes to determine a single match before routing, allowing you to act on multiple matches as you see fit!
- Customizable Default Working Hours - Save time and boost your productivity by automatically applying custom default working hours for your users! When set, your custom default working hours will apply to all new and existing users that do not already have special working hours assigned. This saves you time from having to manually check, add, and edit individual working hours across your user base.
- Customizable "Default" Edge Names in Brand Decision Nodes - You can now customize and rename Default edges within Branch Decision nodes! Use your organization’s terminology to easily understand default routing scenarios within your graph and Audit Logs.
- Routing Scheduler - Display IDs of Failed Records - When you route records through Routing Scheduler, you can now easily view the record IDs of records that failed to route (i.e. due to deleted fields in your graph or SOQL filter).
- User Schedule Enhancements - Easily visualize your users’ availability with new icons! The User Schedules page now sports fresh icons to help you understand if and why a user is unavailable.
December - 2021
- Real Time Routing - Match & route in seconds. Expands and replaces Live Routing by instantly qualifying, matching and routing records.
Real-Time Routing drastically speeds up LeanData processing for many of your records. As LeanData tags and routes records in your Salesforce instance, some records will be processed instantaneously at the moment of the triggering event. Records that cannot be processed in this manner will automatically fall back to asynchronous batch processing later. This will all happen in the background without needing any configuration from you. >>Learn More!
Real-Time Routing will be automatically enabled for customers in the coming weeks, with the exception of classified orgs. Please reach out to Support if you'd like to enable it sooner or if you have any questions!
Please Note: When Real-Time Routing runs on a record, the “modified by” user will display as the user who initiated routing (via creation or update), not the integration user.
- Opportunity Contact Roles - Accelerate your sales process and improve marketing efficiency by automating Contact Role assignments! With Advanced Routing, you can now auto-assign Contact Roles to Contacts on matched Opportunities in both Contact and Opportunity Router. Within the new Contact Roles page, you can define specific conditions to determine how Contact Roles are assigned.
November - 2021
Our November release is jam packed with new Routing features.
- Duplicate Account Matching & Routing - The new Match Duplicate Account node leverages LeanData’s proprietary Fuzzy Matching Algorithm to identify the best matched duplicate account. In turn, the Route to Duplicate Account node allows you to route these records to the duplicate Account Owner or another relevant user field on the record.
- Assign to Account Teams - In the Assign to Account Teams node, you now have the capability to edit members of an Account Team and define their roles before assignment. This includes adding specific users based on criteria, adding user fields on the routed Account record, or replacing existing members with new users in their role.
- Route by User Schedules - In the Assign to Account Teams node, you now have the capability to edit members of an Account Team and define their roles before assignment. This includes adding specific users based on criteria, adding user fields on the routed Account record, or replacing existing members with new users in their role.
- Routing Scheduler - With our new Routing Scheduler, both one-time and recurring routing jobs can now be scheduled. In addition, consolidated routing outcomes for each run can be viewed in Routing Insights. You can use the SOQL builder to determine eligible records for routing, such as Contacts with mismatched Account Owners.
- Flowbuilder Comments - Whether you’re looking to add a graph description or track process updates on specific nodes, you can now create and deploy comments directly in graphs while in Edit or View/Comment Mode. Comments can also be viewed in deployed graphs via Routing Insights.
July - 2021
- Routing Prioritization - LeanData is introducing a User-configurable interface which will allow you to customize the priority in which LeanData will process your CCIOs. This will determine which records will be processed first as LeanData is taking actions on your records. See the Custom Routing Prioritization Guide for more information.
- Router Graph Design Updates - Flowbuilder graphs have a new look and increased customization. You can now select colors for the nodes in your graphs to help users identify nodes tied to specific processes or purposes. In addition, nodes have a new look, allowing more space for names and descriptions so that users can quickly understand routing logic.
- Admin Settings - LeanData has revamped the Settings page! Existing settings have been categorized into intuitive buckets and the instructions have been updated to help you easily set and change important product settings. In addition, the following settings are new to this page: Audit Log Retention and Tagging Logs.
May - 2021
We continue 2021 with a new tools in our Router, Time-to-Respond reporting, and auditing and troubleshooting tools.
- Optimization Powered by Machine Learning - Machine Learning is now built into LeanData to significantly improve routing speed! Match and route leads faster, reduce backlogs, and benefit from the improved performance without making any changes to your settings; this enhancement is built into the platform.
- Proactive Notifications for State/Country Settings - Stay aligned with your State/Country settings in Salesforce with better visibility! You will now see new error messages within deployed graphs if there is inconsistency in your use of State/Country fields or State/Country codes between Salesforce and any LeanData Routing Trigger nodes.
- FlowBuilder Full Screen & Toolbar - Get a better view of your graph in fullscreen! FlowBuilder graphs will now open in a new browser tab to make it easier to both view and edit your process. Existing settings have been reorganized and are now placed in a toolbar at the top of the FlowBuilder page.
- Copy Nodes Across Graphs - When creating a new graph or editing an existing graph in FlowBuilder, you can now copy individual nodes or branches of multiple nodes from other graphs and paste them into the graph you want to work on. You no longer need to recreate all of your routing logic, even if you need to copy nodes from a sandbox environment and add them into your production environment. This can help you save more time when building graphs and help you avoid costly mistakes when building out new graphs. And if you use Multi-Graph, you’ll be happy to see that you can also copy nodes from a graph in one business unit to a graph in another business unit.
- Merge Fields for URLs - URL fields can now be updated using merge fields! You now have more flexibility when populating URL information on Leads with the ability to create a unique URL for any record that gets routed. This can help you and your reps save time when searching for account information, troubleshooting routing, or synchronizing information across systems.
- Field & Permissions Lists for Tagging & Routing - Coordinate updates in LeanData with your Salesforce Admin, IT, and other cross-functional teams. You can now download and share the list of all fields used within LeanData Tagging and Routing to provide more visibility into your Matching and Routing dependencies.
- Fuzzy Matching for Street Addresses - Now, when you use the “equals” operator in filters and tiebreakers, LeanData will perform fuzzy matching on street address fields. This can save you hours of time by eliminating the need to normalize street addresses in order to find the best match, enabling you to more quickly match and route the right records to your team.
- Round Robin Configuration Wizard - When editing pool members, you will now be presented with a wizard to easily add, remove, or reorder pool members, as well as select which member is the next up. You can now see who received the previous record, who is expected to receive the next record, and easily select who will be the “Next Up”. You can also use this wizard with multiple pools at once by selecting the check box next to multiple pools and clicking “Edit Users in Pools.”
- Full Audit Log Links for Notifications - When sending notifications from within Routing, you can now include a link to the full audit log for each specific record. This eliminates the need to filter and search through Audit Logs when you’ve been notified about a specific record; just open the link from directly within the notification.
Q2 - 2021
We continue 2021 with a new tools in our Router, Time-to-Respond reporting, and auditing and troubleshooting tools.
- Multi-Graph Routing - With LeanData Multi-Graph, you can now assign unique process flows, Round Robin Pools, and Territories to separate business units, however you choose to define them. Each business unit can also independently manage those features, without impacting other teams. This reduces the workload on your Admin team by enabling business users with a self-service model and simplifying the business logic in each of your graphs.
- Hold Until - LeanData can now hold records midway through your process until specified conditions are met or a defined time-limit expires. Once each record passing this node meets the conditions or the time limit expires, LeanData will direct the record to the next node in its path.
- Time-to-Response Reporting - Easily measure the time it takes for specific actions to take place within your process. The Hold Until node, mentioned above, includes Time-to-Action tracking capability that you can report on from directly within Salesforce.
- Log Mapping & Metrics - At the time of routing a record, you can now stamp the record’s field values onto the Log object. This enables you to determine how long records held specific values, such as Lead Status or Opportunity Status.
- Audit Log Revamp - You can now find specific entries more easily by searching the log by Territory Segment, Pool, New Owner Name, and/or Previous Owner Name. You can then copy a shareable link of your search results to send to a colleague, or copy and share a link to the entire log.
- Auto-Unlock Graphs - In an earlier release, LeanData added functionality to protect graphs from concurrent editing, so that you could prevent unexpected overwrites. Now, LeanData will unlock the graph for others to edit after 2 hours of inactivity.
- Tagging Audit Logs - The Tagging Audit Logs enables you to identify any records with tagging failures and review logic used to determine the best matched Account for Tagging.
- List Analyzer - Analyze lists for matches more easily by adding users’ names directly to the CSV output.
- LeanData Job Status - You can now view the LeanData Job Status while you are working in the app! LeanData will continually display the status of the current job at the top of the left sidebar.
Q1 - 2021
We start off 2021 with a new Alert, One Time Tagging with a CSV, and a new One Time Routing Process.
- Routing Delay Alerts - You can now notify specific users when any routing delays exceed one hour. These new alerts enable you to quickly identify when backlogs occur so that you can proactively address delays and adjust the related graphs.
- One-Time Routing with SOQL - You can now initiate a One-Time Routing job with SOQL, which both eliminates the need to create a CSV and increases the number of records that can be processed with this method of routing.
- One-Time Tagging with CSV - You can Tag leads far more easily by uploading a CSV file for One-time Tagging, rather than writing SOQL conditions.
- Remove Users from all RR Pools - Quickly adjust Round Robin pools that need to have multiple users removed. This saves you a significant amount of time when making regular updates to Round Robin pools due to users leaving the organization or switching roles.
- Unused Fields in LeanData - Let’s help you clean up your Salesforce instance! Many fields are no longer needed or used by the LeanData package and you can now manually remove them to reduce your field usage without negatively affecting your LeanData deployment. If you are using these fields for processes other than LeanData you should confirm that it is ok to remove these fields.
Q4 - 2020
Our latest release brings you a new tool for routing records based on Campaign Member-Based Routing.
- Campaign Member-Based Routing - Within Flowbuilder, you can initiate Lead or Contact Routing when Campaign Members meet specified conditions. A lead or contact can be routed based upon their most engaged Campaign response, opening the door for more intelligent and contextual routing.
- Additional Features - The additional features are detailed in our release notes.
Q3 - 2020
LeanData's latest release brings you several enhancements to Flowbuilder and Round Robin Pools.
- Performance Optimizations - Prioritize CCIOs by object trigger type and node edge to arrange the order in which records are updated and routed.
- Round Robin Data Self Service - LeanData provides an out-of-the-box dashboard for measuring Round Robin distribution across graph deployments. This guide will overview this visualization, walking you through the data collected and how each component may be used to monitor Round Robin distribution.
- Time-Based Working Hours - LeanData offers an out-of-the-box time-based option to assist with SLAs and re-assignment, with the ability to reference the owner’s working hours to ensure high-velocity outreach.
- Search for Users in Territory Segments -Search for reps across all Territory Segments or within a Territory Segment. After organizational shifts, search for Reps and re-assign their Territories to other Reps efficiently.
- Enhanced Field Support for Opportunity Freeze - Opportunity Freeze can now support Date Literal fields and Formula Fields.