LeanData Engagement, powered by our best-in-class Matching solution, enables a robust Account-based strategy by allowing you to view all Sales and Marketing Engagements on Accounts in a comprehensive view within your Salesforce instance.
The following guides will help you get the most out of LeanData Engagement.
- Overview - This guide contains a high level overview of definitions, standard reports, standard dashboards, the custom Engagement object, and the Account Metric object in the LeanData Engagement managed package.
- Install Guide - This guide provides instructions for setting up LeanData Engagement’s 5 main components: Engagement Settings, Account View visualization, Campaign View visualization, Engagement Reports & Dashboard, and Permissions.
- Settings Walkthrough - This guide gives you a detailed walkthrough of LeanData Engagement Settings and how to configure them for your needs.
- Activity Lookup Fields Install Guide - This guide will walk you through setting up the needed Lookup Fields on the Activity object for LeanData Engagement to accurately capture activities and associate them with the proper Accounts.
- Reports and Dashboards - This guide contains a breakdown of the Reports and Dashboards included with LeanData Engagement.
- How to Make a Custom Report Type - This guide will walk you through creating a custom report type to allow LenaData’s Engagement Object to access and leverage your custom fields.