LeanData's Round Robin Routing API can be used to route any standard or custom object in Salesforce. With the Round Robin API, you can now accelerate the response times for any (standard or custom) object and leverage LeanData’s Round Robin functionalities such as weighting and capping.
How it Works
- Extend the power and reliability of LeanData Round Robin to any standard or custom object in Salesforce, including:
- User availability
- User workload over a specified time period
- Even or weighted distribution
- Distribute any object equally to Pools without manual intervention
- Expedite speed to response for any object
Assign support tickets (from Zendesk and other platforms) to relevant teams
Assign support tickets to service teams based on specialties.
Respond to calls to action or custom objects created by other platforms
- When a call to action is created, route it to the relevant team of reps for a timely follow-up.
Interesting Moments (Marketo)
Handoff Accounts efficiently
Assign CSMs / implementation specialists to new implementations based on the product type purchased, such as Hardware.
Assign live chat visitors to support and service teams instantly
Without creating a Salesforce record, LeanData can select an available user to handle incoming chat visitors on your website.
Route standard and custom Salesforce objects to Round Robin members
Assign external objects (non-Salesforce) to Round Robin members
For more information about using LeanData APIs please view our API documentation:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.