At times, your LeanData Customer Success team will need to add/change some settings that are controlled on the LeanData end instead of on the front-end UI. These settings have to do with enabling/disabling LeanData products and features. Since your organization is operating without API access (Blind Configuration), these settings will need to be uploaded into the LeanData Configuration section manually.
Settings files are org-specific, so you will need to provide your org’s SFDC ID to your LeanData representative to start the process. Next, your LeanData rep will send you a .bin settings file through email, which you will then need to Upload in this section. Once you’ve successfully loaded the file, a browser refresh will make the new products/features show up.
This option is only displayed in Blind Organizations.
To upload a .bin file:
- Save the .bin file to your computer from the email sent to you by LeanData.
- Log into Salesforce, if needed.
- Navigate to the LeanData tab, if needed.
- Click on Admin to expand the section, if needed.
- Click on Settings to display the Settings page.
- Locate the LeanData Configuration section.
- Click Upload.
- Locate the .bin file in the search window and select it.
- Click Open to upload the file.
- Refresh your browser window to see any changes.
For more information about working with Blind Organizations in LeanData, please see our LeanData Blind Security Admin Guide: