LeanData is introducing a User-configurable interface which will allow you to customize the priority in which LeanData will process your CCIOs. This will determine which records will be processed first as LeanData is taking actions on your records. Please see below for some frequently asked questions regarding this feature.
What happens if I've already provided my edge priority settings to LeanData?
- Previously, LeanData has been able to configure custom prioritizations on our backend. If you have done this, and want the same priorities to continue, you will not need to take any action. Upon upgrade, LeanData will automatically migrate your edge priority settings to your live/deployed graph so that there are no impacts to routing during the transition.
Why is Prioritization important?
- Salesforce allocates a set amount of resources for LeanData Routing. By prioritizing, you ensure our system recognizes the most important Leads (and objects) and routes them first, before any other objects. During high-volume time periods, your reps can work Leads as they enter their queue, without spending time prioritizing amongst their assigned Leads.
What will I use this for?
- This will depend on your organizational needs. We've seen customers use this functionality to prioritize more promising Leads. As an example, if your organization has a history of closing more Demo Request Leads, then you should prioritize them over List Uploads to ensure they are routed first. You can use any Lead field in Lead FlowBuilder to prioritize, including custom fields, such as Lead Score.
What is the default?
- The default priority setting is 5, with a lower numbers (1-4) having a higher priority. If you don't set a priority, then we will use this priority for routing. We recommend prioritizing more important Leads with a number between 1-4 to ensure they are routed before the default priority Leads.
Note: The priorities listed on the CCIO object will equate to the front-end priority value divided by 5.
How does the prioritization actually work?
- By default, LeanData prioritizes records in the order they become eligible for routing.
- Once you've set up priorities, LeanData will use them to determine which Leads should come first in routing. This is especially relevant if you typically have a high volume of Leads coming in at one time.