The following will walk you through installation of the LeanData managed package.
The LeanData managed app allows you to:
- Get more context into Accounts via matched leads
- Assign Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Ops to the right owner in real time
- Analyze impact of sales & marketing campaigns on pipeline & revenue
- Optimize sales and marketing funnel based on routing, attribution & funnel analytics
- Routing for leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities
- Auto-conversion and de-duplication for leads
- Lead to Account Matching with customized rules and filters
- Advanced insights & audit logging
Overall installation process includes:
- Install LeanData managed app from AppExchange
- Grant permissions to LeanData managed application
LeanData Search Indexing Jobs
In order to efficiently perform matching in your Salesforce instance, LeanData runs a search indexing job on your Lead and Account records upon installation. LeanData will also automatically index Leads and Accounts as they are created, or if there are updates made to them that would require re-indexing.
Upon installation, LeanData will run 2 indexing jobs to prepare Lead and Account records for matching:
During these jobs, LeanData will be generating normalized versions of our fuzzy matching fields, such as Company Name, Zip Code, Website, and Email Domain. During these jobs, LeanData will also associate email domains from Contacts with their respective Accounts.
These initial indexing jobs will run under the LeanData Managed Package User. They will also automatically abort after 1 week.
Note: These jobs will be modifying LeanData indexing fields on your Lead and Account records. On Leads, this field is LeanData__Search_Index__c. On Accounts, the LeanData__LD_EmailDomains__c, and LeanData__Search__c fields will be populated. If you have any processes running that could be impacted by updating these records, please contact your LeanData representative.
For more information on LeanData Search indexing please see our Indexing Guide.
- Go to the LeanData Managed App page on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click Get It Now.
- Login as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Select the Environment you would like to Install into.
- Review package installation details (including terms and conditions) and click Confirm and Install.
- Select the option for which Users you would like to install for. We recommend Install for Admins Only, but you can Install for All Users or specific profiles if you prefer, then click Install.
- Select Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites and click Continue.
- Wait for the install confirmation email if install time is running long
- Once you receive the email confirmation, go to into your Salesforce instance and find the LeanData App from your App Launcher
- If you are Using Salesforce Classic, you can find LeanData in your Salesforce Tabs
- In the LeanData Home page, click the Authorize Salesforce Token button
- If the Authorize Salesforce Token button is not visible, click the Authorization link in the top right corner
- Navigate to the Admin → Settings section of the LeanData Dashboard, and you will be prompted to add the LeanData Custom Object Full Access Permission Set to your desired profiles. Add this Permission Set to your own profile and click Save Changes. You can add permissions for other profiles at a later time.
- Notify your LeanData rep that Installation has completed, so that they can enable the appropriate products and settings for you.
- After your products and settings have been enabled, navigate to Admin > Settings > General tab, and click the Restart Scheduler Button in the LeanData Job Scheduler section. Note: This will initiate LeanData processing in your Salesforce instance. Only restart the scheduler when you are ready for LeanData to begin processing your records continuously. The User who clicks this button will be designated as the LeanData Integration User and will be the User of record for LeanData actions.
Need Help? Please Contact our support team