The Apex Job View allows another level of detail into the operations underlying your Engagements. By using this view, you can examine operational run metrics.
How to Create an Apex Jobs View:
1. Navigate to Setup.
2. In the Quick Find / Search Window, enter, “Apex”.
3. On the left side menu, click on Apex Jobs.
4. On the Apex Jobs page, click Create a New View.
5. In the View Name field, enter a View name, such as, LD Engagement View. The View Unique Name will be added automatically.
6. In the Specify Filter Criteria section, add the following:
- Field = Apex Class
- Operator = Contains
- Value = ENG_
7. Click Save. The Apex Jobs page will reload with the new View selected.