The Crossbeam integration node will enable you to boost partner collaboration, prioritize sales activities, and accelerate sales cycles with the Crossbeam Integration. The Crossbeam node automatically surfaces valuable partner overlap data related to your Accounts and Opportunities that can be shared via Salesforce Tasks or instant notifications. Leverage this to provide sellers the context they need to effectively prioritize their activities and collaborate with key partners to close deals faster.
- Partner Collaboration Signals: When an Opportunity is created, automatically surface the key partners that share the Opportunity’s Account as either an existing customer or open opportunity. Leverage this context to create a Salesforce Task for your rep or send a customized notification with next steps for initiating partner collaboration.
- Contextual Partner Collaboration: When an Opportunity is updated with information indicating deal risk (i.e. feature gap, competitor, single thread), automatically surface the right partner that a rep can collaborate with.
- Partner Collaboration SLAs: Keep the revenue team accountable to collaborating with a partner during the sales cycle. Surface key partners and create a Salesforce Task for the rep to collaborate with at least one identified partner. Set up automated reminders and track progress with the Hold Until Activity Report.
Please Note: The Crossbeam integration matches your routed record to a Partner and saves the Crossbeam results in a variable to be used in your Notifications and Created Task records.
You have a number of options to configure the node to fit in your Account Router Flow..
- Node Name
- Partner Selection
- Expiration Time
By default, the Node Name is set to Identify Partner Overlaps. You can change this label to anything you need. We strongly recommend giving this node a meaningful name such as the subject of the assignment. This will help others understand the purpose of the node.
This field is not required but we recommend adding a description to document any customizations made to the node. If someone else needs to take over the management of the flow, the description will help them to understand the goal of the customizations. By default, the field is hidden under the word Description. Click the arrow to the side of the word Description to expand the field.
Which partner are you working with?
This section gives you the tools to save the matched Crossbeam Partner Name and Crossbeam information into a variable for later use.
In the Crossbeam Partner Name field, enter the name of the Company as it is stored in Crossbeam. In the Variable field, enter the name of the Variable to save the Crossbeam data. Click Add Partner to add another row to enter a Partner Name and the Variable for Crossbeam. Add a row for each partner in Crossbeam that you want to check during routing.
Any record routed through the node will check if there is a Crossbeam Company that matches and the node will place the Crossbeam results in the Variable.
Use the Expiration Time to hold the routed record for a period of time while LeanData attempts to retrieve Crossbeam data. Once time expires, the record will follow through the Time Expired edge.
Please Note: This hold can give the record more time to process while also acting as a failsafe if LeanData hits an unforeseen error that is not covered by the other edges.
The Edges section gives you targets and fallback options for the routed records.
- Successful - If the integration is successful the routed record will follow this edge.
- Authentication Error - If the integration cannot connect to Crossbeam, the routed record will follow this edge.
- Time Expired - If the time set in the Expiration section expires the routed record will follow the Time Expired.