LeanData & Cloudingo have teamed up to provide a market-leading, integrated dedupe solution. Identify duplicate accounts with LeanData’s best-in-class fuzzy matching, then deduplicate in real-time while retaining any key information that your revenue teams rely on. The Cloudingo Merge Account Node can deduplicate Accounts as they’re routed through your graph, reducing any need for manual triage.
Leverage the Cloudingo Merge Account Node to select the duplicate record (i.e. Matched Account) that will be used to merge with your routed Account. Your Accounts can be deduplicated in real-time while retaining any key information that your revenue teams rely on.
Please Note: This functionality is only available to those using Cloudingo Enterprise Edition.
- Improve Data Quality: Consolidate account records to provide one holistic, accurate view of each account, for every revenue team member and system. This ensures your reps & systems have a source of truth they can trust, improving productivity across the revenue journey. Clean duplicate records as they’re identified, improve account insights in sales cycles, and create reports that all revenue teams can trust.
You have a number of options to configure the node to fit in your Account Router Flow..
- Node Name
- Variable to Merge
- Advanced Settings
By default, the Node Name is set to Merge Account. You can change this label to anything you need. We strongly recommend giving this node a meaningful name to help others understand the purpose of the node.
This field is not required but we recommend adding a description to document any customizations made to the node. If someone else needs to take over the management of the flow, the description will help them to understand the goal of the customizations. By default, the field is hidden under the word Description. Click the arrow to the side of the word Description to expand the field.
Variable to Merge
Which variable would you like to merge in Cloudingo?
This section displays the default variable selected to be merged with the Routed Account in Cloudingo. This variable is the existing Account that the Routed Account matched to in a Duplicate Account Match Node. If you have another variable to replace the default variable, you can use this field to select it. The object type is locked to Account.
The Advanced Settings section gives you fallback options for the routed records.
- Invalid/Inactive User - If the user associated with the Routed Lead is invalid or inactive at time of routing, the Routed Lead will follow this edge.
- Configuration Error - If the integration cannot connect to Cloundingo, the routed record will follow this edge.
- Variable Not Found - If the selected variable is not available at time of routing, the Routed Lead will follow this edge.
Working with Edges
You can Connect nodes in one of several ways:
- Open a node and select the Target through the dropdown next to the condition or outcome you wish to assign. Use the search functionality to narrow the scope of the results. If you want Lead processing to stop at your selected node, simply select End of Flow.
Alternatively you can click the Stop Sign icon to set a particular edge to End of Flow, or click the crosshairs icon to assign that edge visually on the main flowchart graph view by clicking the node to which you would like that edge to proceed.
- If you are already in the main flowchart graph view, you can click on the yellow triangle and drag the edge you wish to direct to the next node to which you would like that edge to proceed.