If you are having difficulty troubleshooting a LeanData issue in Salesforce. When this happens, you can grant temporary login access to the LeanData Support team.
Please Note: Salesforce Support or LeanData Support will not ask for your password, either via phone or email.
To grant LeanData login access, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your Salesforce
2. Choose one of the following:
- Non-Enhanced Setup Menu - Setup | My Personal Information | Grant Login Access.
- Enhanced Setup Menu - Your Name | My Settings | Personal | Grant Account Login Access
3. Set the access expiration date for "LeanData Inc. Support" for a specified duration
4. Click Save.
If LeanData (or another external app provider) is not listed under ‘Grant Login Access’, please do the following:
1. Go to Your Name in the top right corner of Salesforce
2. Go to Setup
3. Go to Admin Setup
4. Go to Security Controls
5. Go to Login Access Policies and enable your app vendor (LeanData) or ask your Salesforce system administrator for further assistance.