- Use Cases
- Enabling Routing Templates
- Viewing Routing Templates
- Saving a Template as a New Routing Graph
- New and Updated Routing Templates
If you are just getting started with LeanData, Routing Templates gives you pre-built graphs which you can easily customizable to your business requirements to meet all revenue orchestration needs. Routing Templates are available in FlowBuilder for Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, and BookIt.
- Reduce Time Spent Creating Graphs: Save time and minimize mistakes when building new graphs in FlowBuilder. Easily clone and customize to meet the demands of your organization.
- Shorten Time-to-Value: See immediate value and impact while onboarding with LeanData, leveraging custom templates to get a running start optimizing your revenue orchestration.
- Experiment With Routing Functionalities: Try out LeanData's Routing capabilities for other objects, and get ideas for what you might be able to do in your organization. Use out of the box templates to expand your routing capabilities.
Enabling Routing Templates
In order to view Routing Templates in FlowBuilder, you will have to first enable the proper Remote Site Setting.
Within Salesforce Setup, navigate to Security > Remote Site Settings, then click New Remote Site.
Enter the following information to create your remote site setting:
- Remote Site Name: leandata_app
- Remote Site URL: https://app.leandata.com
- Active: Checked
Click Save when finished.
Viewing Routing Templates
Routing Templates are available in FlowBuilder for Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, and BookIt.
From within the LeanData App, navigate to Routing > [Object] > FlowBuilder.
At the top of the page you will see a section for Featured Routing Templates.
Expanding that section, you will see the available Routing Templates for that object.
Hovering over the template you would like to view, you can either click Learn More, or Use Template.
Clicking Learn More will open a page that will give you more detail about that particular template. You will also be able to open the template from within the Learn More page.
This will open the template as a working graph in a new browser tab. You are free to modify this graph as needed. You will need to save the graph for it to appear in your drafts.
Saving a Template as a New Routing Graph
Once you open a Template, you will be able to make any edits and modifications you need directly from the graph view. Your graph may have some errors that need to be addressed before you can deploy it as a valid routing graph. Nodes that have errors will be highlighted in red.
Certain nodes in this template graph will also have comments connected them to provide more information about the nodes and how you can configure and use them.
You can rename the graph and save your progress, by going to the File Menu > Save. Once saved, your new graph will appear in the main FlowBuilder Tile page.
New and Updated Routing Templates
Your featured Routing Templates will reflect which version of LeanData you have installed. If you upgrade LeanData you will receive the most up to date templates for that version.
If you have any additional questions about Routing Templates, please submit a ticket with LeanData Support.