Attribution Now Incorporated Into LeanData Analytics App!
LeanData Attribution has been optimized to provide greater flexibility, scalability, and visibility. LeanData Attribution now lives in the separate LeanData Analytics app in the Salesforce AppExchange, enabling organizations of all sizes to analyze larger campaign lists, and turn data into actionable marketing insight faster. All features in these release notes are available in this new version of LeanData Attribution. Reach out to your LeanData CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in upgrading to this latest version of LeanData Analytics.
Campaign Member Object Weighting
Marketing teams that target different personas can now emphasize certain object types in their Attribution Run. This means that Lead, Contact, Contact with Role touches can each be weighted differently, providing users with increased flexibility and accuracy in Attribution data. This new feature can be found within Settings > Advanced > Weighting.
- Provide more weight to a “Contact with Role” in an open opportunity.
- Provide less weight to Leads, who might not be influencers or decision-makers.
- Weight attribution to best fit the current strategy and business model.
Measuring campaign performance across countries is now far easier than before. A new Multi-Currency page has been added to Advanced Settings, where users can enable Multi-Currency and select which currencies they would like to use within their Attribution calculation. With Multi-Currency enabled, Opportunities of selected currencies will be converted to the organization's corporate currency and included in Attribution.
- Include Opportunities with different currencies in an Attribution model.
- Exclude Opportunities of specific currencies from an Attribution run.
With the new Multi-Segment feature for Attribution, users can segment their opportunities to improve the accuracy of their attribution measurements. Each segment can have unique attribution settings, which can be customized to include or exclude data from attribution analyses. To activate the new Multi-Segment page within the Attribution app, reach out to your CSM directly or email@example.com.
- Set unique Attribution settings for different opportunity segments.
- Match campaigns related to a product line to opportunities of that product line.
- Exclude a specific opportunity segment from Attribution runs.
Attribution Settings Redesign
Attribution can now deliver insights with an even higher rate of accuracy with the reimaged Attribution Settings. All settings now live within a single page using a tab structure. Users can easily navigate and modify settings in the app, discovering new features, and improved tuning capabilities for Attribution. In addition, marketing and sales touches are now opt-IN - users can now specify which touches should be tracked in their Attribution model, rather than which should be excluded.
The LeanData Attribution Dashboard has been redesigned to make the most impactful revenue and pipeline metrics immediately available to Marketing Ops pros.
- See how much revenue or pipeline was generated or influenced by Marketing.
- Know how many marketing touches are typically needed for a Win.
- Easily identify underperforming campaigns for faster optimization.
LeanData Attribution has been optimized to handle larger, enterprise datasets more efficiently, ranging from which fields are analyzed to how the data is calculated. The enhancements are available immediately for all users with the latest version of Attribution.
Important impacts to existing users:
Attribution fields on Account & Opportunity objects will be deprecated. Eliminating these fields has enabled performance improvements. The fields can be recreated on the Marketing Touch object if needed by existing customers.