- Accessing Deployment History
- Deployment History Page
- Routing Insights Page
Deployment History and Routing Insights are tools to better understand how records are routed through current Router graphs, Scheduled Routing jobs, and previous Router deployments. These tools can be used for troubleshooting records, understanding errors, and visually understanding the distribution of records.
Please Note: We focus on Lead Router in this guide, but Deployment History and Routing Insights are also available for all other Router objects.
- Deployment History
- Chronological list of Router Deployments which shows metrics and distribution of records.
- Routing Insights
- View a Router Graph with metrics and distribution of records for when it was deployed.
Accessing Deployment History
To access the Routing Insights & Deployment History section, navigate from your LeanData Dashboard to Routing → Leads → Routing Insights & Deployment History.
When the Routing Insights & Deployment page loads you will see all your deployments, including your currently deployed graph, as well as your past deployments. You can access Routing Insights for a deployment by clicking on a specific deployment.
Deployment History Page
The Deployment table displays the following information:
- Flowbuilder Graph - The Name and user that deployed the Workflow.
- Pending - Number of records pending routing.
- New - Number of records that were processed by the New Entry Node.
- Updated - Number of records that were processed by the Updated Lead Entry Node.
- Total - Total number of records processed by the flow to date.
You can do the following on this page:
- You can filter the deployments by Business Units, if you use Multi-graph routing.
- You can filter the deployment by the type of routing jobs that they were used for. This would mean either a previously deployed graph or a graph that was used for a Scheduled Routing job.
- You can hide all options that never processed any records by clicking the “Hide Graphs with No Leads” button.
- This row shows the title for each data column and it shows all deployments, starting with the most chronologically recent, but each column’s order can be changed by clicking the arrows next to the respective column titles.
- You can change pages to see more historical routing deployments.
Routing Insights Page
Clicking into one of the line items will display a non-editable FlowBuilder graph for Routing Insights, with the metrics displayed throughout the time of deployment. From here, you are able to see:
- The graph as it existed in the past deployment.
- The historical Routing Insights:
- You can see a Legend for “Action Success,” “Action Failure,” “Action Success/Failure,” and “End of Flow”
- You can see how many records went through each node
- You can also see which records were successfully routed and which failed.
Features of the Routing Insights Router Graph Page:
- The title of the FlowBuilder graph that you are inspecting will automatically populate in the top left corner after clicking into a graph option.
- The File menu allows you to enable or disable grid lines behind the graph.
- The “Trigger” picklist allows you to filter routing insights by the entry point the records took to be processed by the graph. You can filter by either “New Leads”, “Updated Leads” or the “All” option which shows both. Other router objects will be named accordingly.
- The date range box allows you to show results according to date and time windows during the period the graph you are inspecting was deployed. You can adjust this by simply choosing the dates.
- The legend shows the different types of routing insights bubbles you will see. Please note that the numbers shown within these bubbles are clickable features that will show you more details about the leads that were processed through each respective node.
If you click on any of the numbers within the legend, you’ll be redirected to the Audit Logs page for the records involved.For more information on Audit Logs, please see our Audit Logs Guide.
Using the Deployment History and Routing Insights to view the flow of your Leads and identify gaps and inefficiencies to improve your Router Flows. These powerful tools will aid you in your ongoing use of LeanData.
Questions? Please submit a ticket to LeanData Support.