- Opportunity Analyzer - Using the new Opportunity Analyzer, Attribution customers can analyze their Opportunities by Opp ID to understand how Marketing Touches were created. This tool shows why certain Campaign Members or Leads and Contacts were filtered out of the Marketing Touch calculation. Additionally, the filtering reason is also explicitly listed. This tool is very useful for when companies suspect that they are Missing Touches.
- Live Routing for Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities - Live Routing is now available for Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunities! Previously only available for Leads, this feature provides the ability to immediately route records as they come in, bypassing matching, to accelerate speed to lead.
- Improved Audit Logs Experience - With the enhancements to Audit Logs, customers can now easily search by multiple fields, including New Owner, Previous Owner, Name, Contact ID (on Lead Audit Logs) and Company Name. The Outcome column now also summarizes the Ownership and the Actions Taken on the record.
- Polymorphic Lead Owner - If a field doesn't exist on a Queue, but exists on the User, LeanData now uses the User field for Routing (specifically in Matching, Decision Nodes) to prevent failures.
- Multi-Select Typeahead - Customers can now select multiple picklist values in a Typeahead instead of comma separated values.
- Disable Matching/Tagging Filter - Within the Matching tab and Tagging Tie Breakers page, if Multi Tie-Breakers are enabled, this option allows the LeanData user to disable a particular Lead Segment's matching and tagging. Access this option via the Advanced Settings for the Tiebreakers Set. This setting allows LeanData users to designate a lead segment for which matching and tagging does not occur. This can be used to potentially speed up Matching when processing a large number of leads.
- Request Next Owner in Round Robin Pool (with and without a SFDC Object) - This API allows partners and customers to leverage Round Robin Routing functionality outside of LeanData and Salesforce to round robin route any record, including any Salesforce standard or custom object and any non-Salesforce object (i.e. a visitor on a website who does not have a SFDC record created yet). This functionality requires custom development.
- Request Round Robin Pool Names and Details - This API allows partners and customers to view Pool Names and details outside of LeanData.
- Matching API Enhancements - The Matching API now accommodates for Lead to Lead(s), Lead to Contact(s), and Lead to Related Leads Matching.
- One-Time Routing with SOQL - Customers can now utilize 1x Routing via SOQL without having to go through the manual process of 1x Routing (creating a Salesforce Report, downloading a CSV file, and running it through LeanData 1x Routing).