- Slack Notifications: Accelerate speed to lead, respond, and engage by sending Slack messages with information about assigned records to Reps directly from LeanData FlowBuilder. Utilize the power of matching and routing to send the right messages to the right reps at the right time.
- Matching API Enhancements: The Matching API can now be used to return all matched Accounts found with LeanData's matching algorithm for a Lead. To read more about LeanData APIs.
- Campaign Member Object Type Filter: Select whether you would like to attribute Marketing Touches to the following subset of Campaign Members: Leads, Contacts, Opportunity Contacts with Role, Account Contact with Role. This selection is available on the Attribution General Settings page in the Campaigns & Campaign Touches section
- Opportunity Freeze: Speed up your Attribution Runs by freezing your existing Marketing Touches for older Opportunities that aren't being modified. Each Attribution run will only calculate new Marketing Touches for Opportunities that have been created past a certain date. Please connect with your LeanData CSM to learn more
- Report Links: Dive deeper into Marketing Touch data from the CampaignView on the Campaign page or the Buyer's Journey on the Opportunity page. By clicking on the report link, a relevant Salesforce report filtered for that Campaign or Opp will be opened
- People / Schedules: Create, manage, and deploy Working Hours, Vacations, and Holidays for individuals Users! Route to the next available person in the Round Robin Pool and allow time frames in the Time-Based Node to elapse only during their working hours.
- Conditional Capping: Create, manage, and deploy conditional caps for all members of your Round Robin pools across Lead, Contract, Account, and Opportunity. When records are being routed via a pool with Conditional Capping, each condition will be checked against the record and number of relevant records owned by that Round Robin pool member. Only if there is room in the member's cap will the record be routed
- [ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A SELECT GROUP OF BETA CUSTOMERS] Case Routing: Automate your case routing process to instantly assign and escalate cases that need attention to the right reps upon case creation or update. Contact your LeanData team to learn more.