- Dynamic Value Tagging: Between accounts, leads, contacts, opportunities, it can become tedious to manually fill in the same information across objects. With Dynamic Value Tagging, LeanData can update the routed record with information found from a related record.
- Dupe C Match & Merge: LeanData is now able to match Contacts with other Contacts and merge them. As new Contacts enter the CRM, LeanData can check if there’s a duplicate before assigning out the Contact, reducing redundant or disjointed outreach by reps.
- Member Pausing: Today, LeanData pauses round robin routing to Users when they're on Vacation or outside of Working Hours. Member Pausing is the out of the box functionality specifically designed to pause receipt of records for individuals for a period of time. Managers and reps can pause and resume rep availability for records of all object types on an ad hoc basis.
- Chatter Notifications: With the Notification node, LeanData can now post Chatter notifications to a User or record. Send a notification to a User to draw reps’ attention when an object is routed to them. Use a combination of Time-Based and Notification nodes to escalate Leads who haven’t been touched. Post on the record itself so that when it’s re-assigned, owners can review the history of it in a centralized location. Customize the notifications based on your needs.
- One-Time Routing Enhancements: Now, admins can run 1x Routing on graphs with time-based nodes, abort runs, view the status of runs, and enable / disable notifications.
- Null Explicit Owner Assignment: Clear out assignee fields with the explicit assignment node.
- Auto-refresh lists: LeanData now auto-refreshes and validates list values (ex: Round Robin Pools, Email Templates, etc.) in your FlowBuilder graph as you edit them.
- Opportunity Analyzer: Reaffirm your confidence in your Attribution dataset. Audit your Marketing Touches using the Opportunity Analyzer and understand each Marketing Touch’s impact on revenue. Use this tool within the LeanData application to understand why your Marketing Touches were created.
- Attribution Notifications: Get notified when your Attribution run completes. Designate recipients on the Notifications page within the Attribution section of the LeanData app and receive a quick summary of key highlights from your previous run.
- Advanced Object Mapping: Create your one source of truth for Attribution reporting. Pull in your custom fields from your Lead, Contact, and/or Campaign Member objects to your Marketing Touch Reports. Set up your mappings in the Marketing Touch Mappings page within the Attribution section of LeanData