List Analyzer Improvements
Now you can select additional object fields to export with your Matched Account data:
- Duplicate Leads
- Related Leads
- Duplicate Contacts
Learn more here.
Relative Date Stamping
Track Funnel Metrics Velocity and SLA Adherence with Relative Date Stamping! Stamp the time of handoffs on the Lead and any other LeanData supported object with FlowBuilder. Then, report on metrics, such as the average time from initial response to close or the number of reps meeting SLAs, to adjust workloads and forecasts accordingly.
- Track the amount of time an Opportunity spends in each stage. Identify reps, types of accounts, or stages that take a longer time (than expected) to complete, and create initiatives to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Track the reps who are meeting and missing SLAs. Then, utilize this information to shift rep workloads or revisit SLA processes.
Relative Date Stamping is available in the Update Object node for any Date or Date-Time Field. Learn more here.
Exportable Routing Insight Details
Admins can now export Routing Insights Metric Details for each node into a CSV. Additionally, admins can directly access the audit log for any record through Metric Details and view the path of that Lead in the deployment. Learn more here.
- A Salesforce Validation Error prevented LeanData from updating thousands of Leads. Now, admins can fix the issue, export the failed Leads into a CSV, and update them through 1x Routing.
- Export a node’s Metric Details to report on and show the Pre-Owner / Post-Owner of Leads to users without LeanData access
Import / Export Round Robin Pools & Territories
Migrate individual Pools & Territories across environments with a few clicks! Previously, LeanData only offered the ability to export and import all Pools. Now, as you develop Pools in Sandbox and move them to Production, you can select which Pools to include, and avoid importing other Pools with unintended changes. Navigate to the Round Robin Pools and the Territory Management Page to utilize this feature. Learn more here.
We’ve also made improvements to the existing import / export settings functionality:
- Import / Export Pools of all object types, including Accounts and Cases!
- View duplicate Pools which will be overwritten by the import
- View number of inactive users included in the import
LeanData Vacations Replaced with LeanData (for Reps)
Moving forward, Reps will be able to pause Round Robin Routing and set Vacations for themselves within the LeanData tab as long as they have the LeanData Read-Only Permission Set and belong to a Pool. Please remove the LeanData Vacations tab (not supported in Lightning) in Salesforce and add the LeanData tab in its place. Learn more here.
Other Improvements and Features Included:
- Relative Date & Merge Field Comparison
- People / Users Enhancements
- Column customization, filtering, and sorting
- Bulk Actions: Pause RR Routing for multiple users
- Time-Based Node: Minimum reduced to 5-minutes
- FlowBuilder Graph Features
- Copy, Paste, and Delete selected nodes in Graph (quick keys enabled: cmd v, cmd c and delete)
- Mapped Account Fields Page Enhancements & Fixes
- Send email to User who kicked off the batch when the job is completed
- View API name of fields on hover
- Edit capabilities of mapped fields
- Audit Log Improvements
- Global Search
- Show error message when LeanData is unable to update a field due to validation errors
- Display timezone of Processed Date in Audit Logs
- Tagging Preview Improvements
- Show custom fields in Tiebreakers
- Conditional Capping for Cases
Opportunity Freeze: Speed up your Attribution Runs by freezing your existing Marketing Touches for older Opportunities that aren't being modified. Each Attribution run will only calculate new Marketing Touches for Opportunities that have been created past a certain date. Set Freeze up within Advanced Settings in your Attribution app. Learn more here.