Email Monitoring Alerts
You no longer have to check your LeanData App to see if the scheduler is not running, now you’ll be notified immediately via email.With this new feature, Admin email addresses can be added to receive proactive email alerts if the Scheduler is not running or if Indexing was incomplete, enabling you to quickly resolve the issue and deliver matched records to your team before they notice an impact.
Email Monitoring Alerts
You no longer have to check your Admin Settings within LeanData to see if a process is failing. With this new feature, Admin email addresses can be added to receive proactive alerts by email if processes were delayed, aborted, or incomplete. These alerts can enable you to more efficiently resolve issues and deliver missing records to your team before they notice an impact.
Round Robin Distribution Visualizations
Quickly understand how record distributions change according to adjustments to vacation hours, working hours or weighting.
- Handle inquiries from reps and leadership efficiently and effectively.
- Track time off (as entered into LeanData) for each rep.
- See the Last Modified Date and Last Modified By User for each Pool. Audit the settings on the Pool at the time of each record route to the Pool.
This enhancement enables you to decide if records should only be routed during specific working hours. By adding Working Hours to a Time Based Node, LeanData will process records that meet the node’s conditions only during the specified Working Hours, enabling the rest of your Flow to operate at higher performance. Once within Working Hours, those records that have been waiting will then be prioritized, getting them to your reps faster!
- Route to a group of individuals as soon as they are in the office.
- Do not route to users who are out of office.
- Optimize routing performance.
Search for Users in Territory Segments
Search for reps across all Territory Segments or within a Territory Segment. After organizational shifts, search for Reps and re-assign their Territories to other Reps efficiently.
Territory Management Upload Status
After uploading a new Territory Segment, users will now view the upload status of their segment. This status educates users on progress and prevents them from uploading the same segment multiple times.
Slack API Scopes
Accommodate Slack's new scopes and remove references to deprecated scopes in the Slack Integration.
Conditional Capping Edge in the Territory Node
You can now add a "Capping Conditions Unmet Edge" to the Route to Territory node. This new option enables routing of leads that do not meet a Pool’s Capping Conditions and ensures no Leads are lost or count towards an irrelevant cap.
Weighted and Non-weighted Dropdown
Swap between Attribution models within the Buyer’s Journey and CampaignView (in the Filter section). This will impact all of the Attribution data on the pages.
CampaignView Optimization includes an improved processing method for Campaigns which allows for further scalability of the page. Additionally, there are minor improvements to the page such as revisions to the copy and improvement dropdown usability.
- Customers can now access CampaignView if they are viewing a Campaign within a Campaign Type with over 5000 Campaigns
Enhanced Field Support
Opportunity Freeze can now support Date Literal fields and Formula Fields, and Custom Filters can now support Date Literal fields.
Improved Wizard UI
Modified the Attribution Wizard UI including button selections to improve usability.
Enterprise Scaling: Routing
- CCIO Edge Priority**: Can be used to prioritize the processing of records by trigger edges. Improve speed to lead for records of higher priority, such as "Contact Us" Leads.
- Multi-CCIO Processing**: Can be used to tag and route groups of records faster, increasing record processing throughput. Available Now
- Recursive Routing Prevention**: Reduces backlogs by preventing LeanData circular logic from triggering new CCIOs. Increase bandwidth for other records to be processed and eliminate circular generated CCIOs. Available Now
**These features are not available in the front-end user-interface, so please contact your CSM or LeanData Support if you would like to configure these enhancements according to your business needs.