Matching & Routing
The following updates apply to BOTH Matching & Routing.
Selectively enrich Leads and Contacts with ZoomInfo Enrich! Lead and Contact FlowBuilder graphs now contain a ZoomInfo Enrich node that can enrich Leads and Contacts in real time. With greater context, your organization can more accurately qualify, match, and route to improve response times and effectiveness. Using enrichment conditions, you can evaluate whether specific fields on a record have been updated by ZoomInfo, and route the record appropriately based on the outcome (Enrichment Successful, No Match, Enrichment Error, Time Expired).
Want to understand why a record was not enriched? You can view the full path, outcome, and reasons within the Audit Logs.
This new node can only be used with an active subscription to ZoomInfo Enrich and by enabling the ZoomInfo Integration within LeanData. To enable ZoomInfo, please confirm your ZoomInfo Enrich subscription and follow the instructions in the ZoomInfo Integration Implementation Guide.
- Improve territory-based routing: Selectively enrich records that are only missing critical location information to improve how records are routed in territories.
- Assign then enrich for context: If a rep was assigned a record that doesn’t have sufficient information, enrich it to gather full context on the record.
- Qualify then enrich: Gather full context on leads that have had a significant engagement with sales reps.
- Enrich without holding: Immediately enrich records when they need it rather than forcing all records to wait for enrichment.
- Enrich every record fully: Improve matching and routing accuracy by gathering as much context on a lead as possible, then matching the lead to an account.
- Re-enrich dormant records: Enrich leads or contacts that have had no activity within the past 6 months.
Prioritize specific records across objects within LeanData Routing! By prioritizing records that matter most to your organization, you can ensure your reps reach important prospects faster and focus their efforts on Leads with a higher propensity of closing.
This new feature is available within FlowBuilder Trigger Nodes for every object. To enable prioritization, please navigate to Admin > Settings > Prioritization.
- Prioritize by propensity to close: If Demo Requests with faster responses typically mean more closed dollars, then your organization can prioritize these Leads over List Uploads or Partner Referrals.
- Prioritize by SLA Agreements: If you have an obligation to respond to specific types of cases or requests within a defined period of time, you can prioritize routing these records to ensure your reps handle them sooner during high-volume times.
Please Note: For customers with existing back-end prioritization settings, LeanData will automatically migrate your priority settings to your deployed graph. If you have a blind security configuration, you must upload a bin file with the new settings prior to the upgrade.
Here is a list of FAQs on the migration.
Node colors are finally here! FlowBuilder graphs have a new look and increased customization. You can now select colors for the nodes in your graphs to help users identify nodes tied to specific processes or purposes. In addition, nodes have a new look, allowing more space for names and descriptions so that users can quickly understand routing logic.
With these design changes and increased customization, you can more effectively work on your routing logic and ramp up new admins on existing graphs.
- Efficiently explain routing logic to new LD Admins: Include additional descriptions within the body of your nodes and reference new “hats” on action nodes to effectively communicate routing logic to new users.
- Organize routing logic by segmentation: Color a branch of nodes that is routing records related to a certain industry or product line to easily identify, reference, and update this subsection of routing logic.
LeanData has revamped the Settings page! Existing settings have been categorized into intuitive buckets and the instructions have been updated to help you easily set and change important product settings. In addition, the following settings are new to this page: Audit Log Retention and Tagging Logs.
- Audit Log Retention: You can now expand audit log retention periods to up to 360 days, an increase from the previous default of 90 days. Adjust this to retain as much routing history as you need.
- Tagging Logs: This setting has moved from the “Tagging Settings” page to Admin Settings. This setting allows you to turn on Tagging Logs to identify why certain leads were tagged to a certain Matched Account. You can also update the duration of Tagging Log retention and download the logs from this setting.
Our team is continually improving each product to provide you with the very best in-product experience. Please contact support for a list of bug fixes made during this release.