Matching & Routing
The following updates apply to BOTH Matching & Routing.
Prioritize specific records across objects within LeanData Routing! By prioritizing records that matter most to your organization, you can ensure your reps reach important prospects faster and focus their efforts on Leads with a higher propensity of closing.
This new feature is available within FlowBuilder Trigger Nodes for every object. To enable prioritization, please navigate to Admin > Settings > Prioritization.
- Prioritize by propensity to close: If Demo Requests with faster responses typically mean more closed dollars, then your organization can prioritize these Leads over List Uploads or Partner Referrals.
- Prioritize by SLA Agreements: If you have an obligation to respond to specific types of cases or requests within a defined period of time, you can prioritize routing these records to ensure your reps handle them sooner during high-volume times.
Please Note: For customers with existing back-end prioritization settings, LeanData will automatically migrate your priority settings to your deployed graph. If you are not using a standard configuration, please reach out to LeanData Support to ensure you will have the proper settings
Here is a list of FAQs on the migration.
Node colors are finally here! FlowBuilder graphs have a new look and increased customization. You can now select colors for the nodes in your graphs to help users identify nodes tied to specific processes or purposes. In addition, nodes have a new look, allowing more space for names and descriptions so that users can quickly understand routing logic.
With these design changes and increased customization, you can more effectively work on your routing logic and ramp up new admins on existing graphs.
- Efficiently explain routing logic to new LD Admins: Include additional descriptions within the body of your nodes and reference new “hats” on action nodes to effectively communicate routing logic to new users.
- Organize routing logic by segmentation: Color a branch of nodes that is routing records related to a certain industry or product line to easily identify, reference, and update this subsection of routing logic.
LeanData has revamped the Settings page! Existing settings have been categorized into intuitive buckets and the instructions have been updated to help you easily set and change important product settings. In addition, the following settings are new to this page: Audit Log Retention and Tagging Logs.
- Audit Log Retention: You can now expand audit log retention periods to up to 360 days, an increase from the previous default of 90 days. Adjust this to retain as much routing history as you need.
- Tagging Logs: This setting has moved from the “Tagging Settings” page to Admin Settings. This setting allows you to turn on Tagging Logs to identify why certain leads were tagged to a certain Matched Account. You can also update the duration of Tagging Log retention and download the logs from this setting.
Our team is continually improving each product to provide you with the very best in-product experience. Please contact support for a list of bug fixes made during this release.