Boost sales productivity and accelerate speed-to-lead with our new integration with Salesforce Sales Engagement, formerly known as High Velocity Sales. Automatically add leads and/or contacts to your sales cadences for the most relevant outreach – directly from FlowBuilder! With the new Sales Engagement Node, you now have the ability to choose which cadence your prospects are assigned to, as well as the best rep for fulfilling that cadence. Learn more!
- Campaign-Based Outreach: Add leads or contacts tied to a campaign (i.e. Demo Requests) into a specific sales cadence (i.e. Demo Cadence) with messaging customized for that audience.
- Reduce Time-to-First-Touch: Add lower priority leads, such as webinar attendees or whitepaper downloads, to a sales cadence for automatic outreach (i.e. soft touch email with more resources).
- Engage Qualified Leads: Only add leads or contacts that meet certain qualification criteria to a sales cadence.
Activate this integration within LeanData by going to Admin > Partner Apps!
Please Note: You must have Sales Engagement Licenses in your Salesforce org. For more information on Sales Engagement, please visit the Salesforce Sales Engagement page.
Match Nodes: Multiple Matches Edge
LeanData Routing now supports even more flexibility within FlowBuilder match nodes! With the Multiple Matches edge, you can now easily distinguish and separately act on records that may have multiple matched accounts, contacts, opportunities, or other objects.
This means you are no longer required to use MIN/MAX tiebreakers in your match nodes to determine a single match before routing, allowing you to act on multiple matches as you see fit!
- Refine Your Matches: Send leads that match to multiple accounts to a second L2A Match node with stricter tiebreakers, to determine the ultimate best match. Alternatively, treat leads that match to multiple accounts as “no match” and route them as you see fit.
- Act on Duplicates: Tag leads that match to duplicate contacts and run a Salesforce report on the tagged field to efficiently identify duplicates and and manage them as you see fit.
Please Note: To use this edge in your match nodes, you must enable it from its default “disabled” setting and remove any default min/max tiebreakers from the tiebreakers set to ensure the possibility of multiple matches to remain.
Customizable Default Working Hours
Save time and boost your productivity by automatically applying custom default working hours for your users! When set, your custom default working hours will apply to all new and existing users that do not already have special working hours assigned. This saves you time from having to manually check, add, and edit individual working hours across your user base.
- Automatic Default Hours: Customize a set of default working hours (i.e. Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST) and automatically apply them to all new sales reps that are added to your Salesforce instance.
Get started by going to LeanData > People > Settings > Schedules!
Customizable "Default" Edge Names in Branch Decision Nodes
You can now customize and rename Default edges within Branch Decision nodes! Use your organization’s terminology to easily understand default routing scenarios within your graph and Audit Logs.
Routing Scheduler - Display IDs of Failed Records
Troubleshoot with ease. When you route records through Routing Scheduler, you can now easily view the record IDs of records that failed to route (i.e. due to deleted fields in your graph or SOQL filter). This insight will help you quickly identify impacted records, troubleshoot errors, and re-route as you see fit!
User Schedule Enhancements
Easily visualize your users’ availability with new icons! The User Schedules page now sports fresh icons to help you understand if and why a user is unavailable. For example, if a user is out on Holiday, the OOO (out of office) icon will now be displayed.
If a user is unavailable for multiple reasons, the order of the icons shown will follow this priority:
- Outside Working Hours
In addition, if a User is “Next Up” and unavailable, we will now display both statuses for you to easily review and manage your Pools.
Check it out by going to People > Users!