August 2022 - 1.584 Release Notes Follow
Auto Sync Meeting Types
Sales Reps now have ease of mind with the new Auto Sync Meeting Types update. If reps forget to click “Sync Changes” after updating a BookIt Meeting Types, our latest update automatically syncs meeting type changes once a day, so your authorized users and FlowBuilder graphs are always up to date!
Cognism Enrichment Trigger Nodes
Drive relevant conversations by orchestrating Cognism’s quality contact data in Salesforce. Drag-and-drop the new Cognism Trigger nodes into your Lead or Contact Router graph and leverage the suggested Cognism fields to instantly route enriched records to the right rep, with up-to-date data to initiate personalized outreach. Limited availability. General availability with the September 2022 Release.
Generic Enrichment Trigger Nodes
Have an enrichment solution that’s not listed here? Leverage the Generic Enrich Trigger nodes in LeanData Lead and Contact Router to automatically route records enriched by your trusted vendor. This applies to all enrichment and intent vendors that populate Salesforce fields such as SalesIntel, Crunchbase, Zoominfo, Bombora, Lusha, and more! Simply add your enrichment vendor’s Salesforce Field as a condition in the New and/or Updated Generic Enrich Trigger nodes to get started! Limited availability. General availability with the September 2022 Release.
- Speed-to-Lead: Accelerate speed-to-lead by triggering lead and contact assignment as soon as enrichment completes. Instantly get hot inbound leads and contacts to the right rep, with complete information to guide their next best action.
- Maximize Rep Efficiency: Eliminate time wasted on manual prospect research and data triage. Ensure your reps are always armed with accurate information for their outbound prospecting efforts with leads and contacts – no matter if they come from trade shows, list uploads, webinar attendees, digital contact interactions and more!
Sendoso Update Node
Orchestrate personalized gifting plays at scale for your most valued prospects and customers. Automatically route leads and contacts to the right rep, and leverage the Sendoso Update node to add them to the right Sendoso gifting campaign (Touch). Simply drag-and-drop the Sendoso Update node into your Lead or Contact Router graph and use the suggested Sendoso fields to select which gifts your prospects or customers should receive. Limited availability. General availability with the September 2022 Release.
- Enhance ABM Strategy: Automatically match leads to accounts and identify key personas within your strategic account list. Route them to the right rep and kick off an outbound gift campaign to send unique gifts on behalf of your sales team.
- Personalize Campaign Follow-Ups: Automatically route campaign-engaged leads and contacts to the right rep, and trigger Sendoso to send a personalized gift.
- Influence Sales Cycles: Accelerate the deal cycle by routing key contacts in a high-ACV buying cycle to the right rep, and kicking off Sendoso to send a gift that will make you stand out from the competition.
- Customer Onboarding: Develop brand loyalty and increase retention by sending personalized gifts to key contacts in a buying group as part of the customer onboarding experience.
Kronologic Update Node
Get meeting-ready prospects into the right reps' hands and automatically negotiate meeting times without having them lift a finger! Route engaged Leads and Contacts to the right rep, and configure the Kronologic Update node to signal Kronologic’s Scheduling AI assistant to negotiate available meeting times on your reps’ behalf. This capability leverages Kronologic’s Salesforce integration, by stamping a field update on the Lead/Contact which will trigger Kronologic’s Scheduling AI. Navigate to Limited availability. General availability with the September 2022 Release.
- Speed-to-lead: Eliminate time spent chasing leads by instantly routing hand-raisers to the right rep and triggering Kronologic’s AI to send personalized calendar invites, follow-up emails, and negotiate any scheduling conflicts.
- Campaign Follow-Ups: Route all engaged campaign members from a recent industry event, webinar, or tradeshow to the right sales rep, then trigger Kronologic’s AI to send a timely, tailored email to set up a meeting.
Tired of manually adding members to your round robin pools? With Dynamic Pools, you can now leverage the Conditional Membership capability to add or remove members based on conditions you set. In the “Edit Members” modal, set your pool membership conditions based on any Salesforce fields on the User object and update your pools with the click of the “Sync Membership” button. Leverage Dynamic Pools to keep your pools up to date and avoid manual errors when editing pool members.
- Reduce Time Spent Updating Pools: Reduce time spent and minimize the risk of making mistakes when manually managing pools of various sizes, ranging from tens to hundreds.
- Ensure Pools are Updated with Organizational Changes: Stay up to date with role, job, or organizational changes with just one click. As Reps up-level and gain new skills, add them directly to relevant pools where they can support new use cases, prospects, and product questions.
- Easily Onboard New Admins and Pool Members: With conditions set to determine pool membership, admins/pool managers can now easily see the logic used to define pool members.
Round Robin History Logging
Never let a change go unnoticed. LeanData can now monitor and track changes to membership, ordering, and schedules within your round robin pools! In the event that you have specific questions around relevant changes, you can now reach out to LeanData Support to understand additional details, such as who made the update and when. Simply navigate to Admin > Settings > Reporting to turn on Round Robin History Logging, and configure the appropriate Audit Log Retention period to have LeanData retain as much history as your organization desires!
- Changes to User Schedules: If a round robin pool manager makes changes to the working hours of a pool member that affects another round robin pool, LeanData can now track who made the change and what changes were made.
- Round Robin Pool Member Tracking: If round robin pool members were removed from the pool accidentally, LeanData can now investigate and share when and who made the change.
Select Opp Record Type in Convert Lead Node
Improve data quality, minimize data triage by reps, and accelerate your sales process with our latest update to the Convert Lead node! In addition to the option to “create an opportunity upon lead conversion,” you can now specify the exact Opportunity Record Type to use for that record. Leverage the Convert Lead node in your routing logic to dynamically determine the right opportunity type for your converted leads – based on key information like product interest, lead source, and more!
General Product Enhancements
At LeanData, we are always working to enhance the flexibility and ease of use of our products. Here are the latest enhancements we’ve made to LeanData Routing to help you achieve better results:
- Indicate Pool Usage in Round Robin Pools: Gain more insight on the usage of your round robin pools! Quickly distinguish how many pools are referenced in a Live or Scheduled graph and easily identify whether they belong to a Territory or Round Robin node. Leverage this to understand any potential routing impacts if a pool were to be modified or deleted, and prevent accidental deletion of essential pools.
- Handle Invalid Users Inserted into Slack Notifications: If an invalid User is mentioned in a Slack Notifications, LeanData will automatically append the field with an indicator, letting Sales Reps & Admins know that the Rep or user could not be tagged.
- Routing Scheduler One-Time Run Permissions: Routing Scheduler can now use the Integration User’s permissions for One-Time Runs (rather than the permissions of the user setting up the run), to minimize any potential errors from access issues. Please contact LeanData Support or your LeanData Customer Success Manager to get started.