With the release of LeanData version 1.552 (upgrade to begin this Friday, February 19) and onwards, LeanData will be removing unused LeanData fields (listed below) from our Managed Package that are no longer necessary for LeanData operations. These fields will not be automatically deleted from your Salesforce instance when upgrading to version 1.552, but will no longer be classified as managed package fields and won't be included in new installations moving forward.
In most cases, these fields may be safely deleted without issue after upgrading. However, if you have any Salesforce code, workflows or processes that are referencing these fields, you will need to update them to reference your own custom fields, as Salesforce will return an error when referencing fields that have been removed from a Managed Package. Please check with your Salesforce Administrator if you are unsure if these fields are being referenced anywhere.
The list of affected fields is as follows. Fields without (Deprecated) in the field name are also being removed.
- Account object fields:
- Reporting Customer
- Reporting Has Opportunity
- Reporting Last Marketing Touch Date
- Reporting Last Sales Touch Date
- Reporting Recent Marketing Touches
- Reporting Target Account (Deprecated)
- Reporting Target Acct Num (Deprecated)
- Reporting Total Leads and Contacts
- Reporting Total Marketing Touches
- Reporting Total Sales Touches
- Campaign object fields:
- Reporting CM Totals (Deprecated)
- Reporting Lift (Deprecated)
- Reporting Num CM (Deprecated)
- Reporting Num Target CM (Deprecated)
- Reporting On-Target (Deprecated)
- Contact object fields:
- Lead object fields:
- A2B Account
- A2B Group
- LeanData Marketing Sys Created Date
- Opportunity object fields:
- Days To Close (Deprecated)
- Order Number
- Reporting Last Run Date (Deprecated)
- Reporting Won Number (Deprecated)
If you are referencing these fields in any of your custom workflows, processes or code, please contact LeanData Support and we can hold off on upgrading your LeanData application while you transition to your own custom fields.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.