Reference a Related Activity to Route
You can now route based upon the activity conducted on a matched account or any LeanData supported object. Before it wasn't possible to route leads to the “most-likely” owner of that account with regards to recent account activity. Now, you can initiate activity-based decisions and actions and route leads or contacts to the person who recorded the last activity on the related account or duplicate lead/contact. This can help ensure no leads are lost and that your team delivers rapid and contextual responses even when your accounts are missing assignments.
Error Reporting (Export / Native SFDC Reports)
View Error Types and Error Details in the Audit Logs export and SFDC Report.
- Create a Salesforce Report with the Logs object.
- Add the Error Details Column.
- Subscribe to the report and Salesforce will automatically send Email Notifications with the Error Reports.
Add multiple members to multiple Pools at a time
You can now add multiple members to multiple Pools at a time. Select Pools to add Users to, and then adjust their weighting and order in the Pool as necessary.
- A new SDR has joined the team. Add her to Lead and Contact Pools efficiently so she can start working through prospects immediately.
Learn more here: Add Multiple Members to Multiple Round Robin Pools
Record Assigned to Active Pool Member
Now you can choose not to Round Robin if the record is owned by an active Pool member, maintaining the assignment of a record. This option is available in both the Round Robin and the Territory Management Node.
- A Contact is updated and becomes eligible for routing.
- Keep the Contact in the ownership of the current person, as long as she is active and in the designated Pool, instead of routing it to another Pool Member, who will have to start from scratch.
Learn more here: Record Assigned to Active Pool Members
Route to Duplicate Object owners or assignees
After finding a duplicate Lead or Contact, LeanData can now assign the incoming record to and send a notification to the owner or other user on the duplicate record.
Create Opportunities with specified Record Types
- An inbound Lead is eligible for Routing. Based on the Lead's Product Interests, create two Opportunities: one with a record type of "Implementation Services," the other with a record type of "Product."
Audit Log Links with Record IDs
Create an Audit Logs URL with the record ID and navigate to it from anywhere to view all matches and decisions that led to the assignments completed by LeanData.
- With this link, users can easily access Logs or all actions completed by LeanData on a specific Lead with one click from the Leads page.
Opportunity Analyzer & Custom Attribution Models
Opportunity Analyzer and Custom Attribution Models have been unlocked for all Attribution customers! Find them in the Attribution section of the LeanData app.
With Opportunity Analyzer, understand why your Marketing Touches were created and why some campaign member activities were excluded.
Using Custom Attribution Models, create your own attribution models with custom weighting and distribution, enabling greater flexibility in calculating the data relevant to your business.
Attribution: Opportunity Analyzer
Attribution: Custom Attribution Models
Any Object Round Robin Routing API
Extend the use of Round Robins to any custom object in Salesforce! The LeanData Round Robin API enables teams to accelerate their response times for any standard or custom objects, leveraging features such as weighting and capping.
- Assign support tickets to relevant teams based upon specialties.
- Respond to calls to action created by marketing platforms, routing to the most relevant team for timely follow-up. (ex: Campaign Members, Interesting Moments from Marketo)
- Improve Account handoffs by assigning CSMs or specialists based upon the types of products purchased (ex: Hardware purchases requiring implementation).
- Assign live chat visitors to support and service teams instantly, without creating a Salesforce record
- LeanData can select an available user to handle incoming chat visitors on your website.
Learn more here: Any Object Round Robin Routing API