November 2021 - 1.566 Release Notes Follow
Duplicate Account Matching & Routing
You can now identify and route inbound duplicate accounts within Account Router! The new Match Duplicate Account node leverages LeanData’s proprietary Fuzzy Matching Algorithm to identify the best matched duplicate account. In turn, the Route to Duplicate Account node allows you to route these records to the duplicate Account Owner or another relevant user field on the record. Account owners can then address duplicate accounts appropriately in their Salesforce instance.
- Act on Duplicates Faster: As duplicate accounts enter the system, tag accounts with the Duplicate Account ID with LeanData Routing. Run a Salesforce report on the tagged field to efficiently identify and group duplicate accounts in your system and manage them as you see fit.
- Minimize Sales Conflict: Identify duplicate accounts and route them to the duplicate account’s owner for consistent rep outreach.
With these new capabilities, your organization can achieve better context, clarity and accuracy of SFDC information while minimizing sales conflict. Most importantly, you will be able to provide Account Owners with the information needed to maintain consistent and reliable rep outreach. To get started, hop over to: Routing > Accounts > FlowBuilder Graph Editor.
Important Note: Duplicate Account Matching & Routing does not automatically merge or delete duplicate records. Owners can run a Salesforce report on tagged fields (i.e. Duplicate Account IDs) to identify duplicate accounts and merge appropriately.
Assign to Account Teams
Account Team members can now be added or replaced directly within Account Router! In the Assign to Account Teams node, you now have the capability to edit members of an Account Team and define their roles before assignment. This includes adding specific users based on criteria, adding user fields on the routed Account record, or replacing existing members with new users in their role.
- Automate Account Team Updates: Save time by automatically updating an Account Team within your routing logic based on account criteria, such as Owner or AE Assigned.
- Prioritize High-Touch Accounts: When a complex or high priority deal is identified in your routing logic, support the primary account owner by adding additional team members or providing them with record level access to the Account and related records (i.e. Opportunities, Cases)
- Report on Sales Impact: Add Account Team members into your routing flow to better capture the accounts each rep supports. These insights can be useful input for compensation and calculations of credit towards quota for sales reps.
By automating Account Team updates directly in your routing logic, your organization can focus on saving time and providing key team members with immediate access to the accounts that matter most. Check it out at Routing > Accounts > FlowBuilder Graph Editor!
Route by User Schedules
Previously unique to Round Robin, the capability of referencing user availability before routing has expanded to all action nodes! Within every Route (Action) node, you can now accelerate time-to-response by routing to users based on their availability (Working Hours, Holidays, Vacations, Pausing).
Availability preferences can be defined per node by selecting which components of a user schedule to respect before routing (i.e. route to Matched Account owners if they are off working hours, but not if they are on vacation).
- Accelerate Follow Ups: Ensure hot inbound leads are followed up on by re-routing to a back-up rep (i.e. SDR) when the primary rep for the territory or account (i.e. AE) is out of office
- Improve Productivity: SLA Automation and Tracking can now more accurately track activity within a user’s schedule, rather than tracking non-working time. Use these features together to increase overall rep productivity and boost conversion rates, pipeline, & revenue
With enhanced routing flexibility based on user schedules, your organization can accelerate speed-to-lead, increase rep productivity, and boost conversion rates. To begin leveraging this in your graphs, go to: Routing > Flowbuilder Graph Editor > Node Menu > Action > Route > Choose a Node > Routing Schedule & Advanced Settings.
Say hello to Routing Scheduler! Both one-time and recurring routing jobs can now be scheduled under LeanData > Routing > Routing Scheduler. In addition, consolidated routing outcomes for each run can be viewed in Routing Insights. Prefer to route records using SOQL? You can use the SOQL builder to determine eligible records for routing, such as Contacts with mismatched Account Owners.
- Increase Efficiency: Save admins time and reduce manual intervention by scheduling jobs in advance
- Automate Regular Cleanups: Schedule recurring cleanup jobs that align with regularly scheduled org changes, such as account-contact alignment
- Optimize Bandwidth: Preserve routing bandwidth for urgent needs
With centralized routing in LeanData, your organization can focus on saving time, improving data alignment, and optimizing routing performance.
Important Note: The existing One-Time Routing feature is now a part of Routing Scheduler and will no longer be a separate item in the LeanData menu.
You can now comment on FlowBuilder nodes and graphs! Whether you’re looking to add a graph description or track process updates on specific nodes, you can now create and deploy comments directly in graphs while in Edit or View/Comment Mode. Comments can also be viewed in deployed graphs via Routing Insights.
- Track Requests: Keep an “audit trail” of requests and resulting changes in the graph
- Collaborate Effectively: Easily collaborate with other admins or stakeholders by sharing your comments
- Accelerate Handoffs: Accelerate admin onboarding by commenting on processes and motions alongside relevant nodes
You can now streamline collaboration, onboarding, and knowledge sharing across your organization.