July 2022 - 1.581 Release Notes Follow
Your sales reps are busy and it’s our job to make sure they are spending their time on the most valuable activities. We’ve introduced upgrades to our authorization flow, so your BookIt reps and AEs can authorize their calendar in an even more seamless manner.
Domain Matching Operators
LeanData’s L2A Matching automatically references Contact emails under an Account to find the best match. However, if your organization has specific matching requirements, you can now leverage Domain Matching Operators to easily configure your logic!
- Region-specific requirements: If your org has specific requirements for the EMEA region – such as Lead website/email must match Account website – you can now choose between fuzzy or exact matching operators to configure your logic.
- Unqualified records: Filter out records with free domains (gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and categorize them as Unqualified Leads.
Image 1: Leverage Domain Matching Operators in the New Lead Trigger node settings
Image 2: Leverage Domain Matching Operators to configure filters in the Lead to Account (L2A) Match node settings.
UserGems Trigger Nodes
Orchestrate personalized plays around your most valued buyers’ job movements to accelerate pipeline and increase revenue. This integration leverages UserGems Contact Tracking solution which tracks your most valued Leads and Contacts, notifies you when they switch jobs, and creates new records in Salesforce with their updated information. Therefore, when high-value buyers switch jobs, the UserGems Trigger nodes enable you to automatically route UserGems Leads and Contacts to the right rep, with all the information they need to leverage their existing relationship! Limited availability. General availability with the September 2022 Release.
- Accelerate Lead Qualification: If a UserGems Lead matches an Account that fits your ideal customer profile (ICP), automatically convert the Lead and assign them to the right rep.
- Drive Repeat Business: Automatically route past buyers to the right rep, with tailored notifications detailing a contact’s previous history, along with their new role, title, and company. Take it one step further by tailoring personalized sequences/cadences to past prospects and customers, and automatically adding them to your sales engagement platform (Outreach, Salesloft, Sales Engagement).
Audit Logs & Routing Insights Details Re-Design
Quickly understand routing outcomes with collapsable audit logs and a seamless connection with Routing Insights! The new Collapsed View Mode in Audit Logs allows you to condense or expand key information about your routed records, the path they took through your graph and successful/failed outcomes.
In addition, metrics on your Routing Insights page will now link to an audit logs view of the record(s) you’re interested in. This filtered view lets you efficiently assess what went right or wrong and optimize appropriately. Please note: The Routing Insights Details page will be replaced with this update.
- View Key Insights: Collapse audit logs to quickly scan successes/failures for a group of test records when rolling out a new functionality.
- Seamless Navigation: Navigate to a group of failures in Routing Insights, click the link to view the group of audit logs for those failed records, and export the logs to be re-processed in a fresh graph using Routing Scheduler.
The new Collapsed View Mode can be accessed on the top-right dropdown menu in the Audit Logs page. Select the Expanded button and click “Collapsed” to enable the view. Each individual log can then be expanded by clicking the new button on the left-hand side of the log.
Say hello to Variables! LeanData Routing now offers the ability to assign values (text, numbers, true/false statements, and lists of values) to a Variable, which will store this information and can later be referenced throughout your graph. Leverage the new “Set Variable” node to store recurring values (i.e. userIDs, email domains, lists of state names) that are often used when configuring your decision criteria, matching conditions, and routing actions.
Leverage this to eliminate manual inputs of repeat information, and boost productivity in your workflow. Drag-and-drop the new “Set Variable” node into your graph to get started today!
- Store Lists: Store longform values (i.e. list of names, userIDs, email domains) that are often referenced when configuring decision criteria, matching conditions, or routing actions.
- Territories: Store a list of state names (i.e. CA, WA, OR, HI, AK) into a region-specific variable and give it a name (i.e. Pacific Region). Reference this variable across decision nodes in your graph to ensure leads from these states are routed to the right territory.
- Unqualified Domains: If your organization does not target leads with public service email domains (i.e. .edu, .gov), store these values in a “Public Service Email” variable, and leverage it across your decision nodes to ensure unqualified leads are routed appropriately.
- Filter matches: (e.g., filter matches for those that have owners listed in list of names) in your Routing logic
- Filter Non-ICP Matches: Store your ICP attributes in an “ICP” variable, and use it as a criteria in your match node filters. Leverage this to automatically filter out matches that do not meet your ICP criteria, and route matched records based on their ICP segment, all while saving time on inputting repeat values manually.
Mark SLAs as “Met” as soon as your reps complete qualifying Activities! In the Hold Until node, you can now specify conditions for Related Tasks and Related Events, in addition to fields on your routed object. The Hold Until node will automatically detect new Activities that are created on your routed object, check if the record meets your specific conditions, and accurately report on Time-to-Action. Leverage Activity-Based SLAs to strengthen your reporting, improve performance discussions, and optimize your escalation strategy.
- Sales Activities: As soon as an SDR sends an email to their Prospect, capture the Time-to-Action and mark the SLA as “Met.”
- Performance Reviews: Easily reference Audit Logs or activities on an object to guide performance discussions with reps, without having to dig through Salesforce Workflow Rules or Lead History details.
Please Note: The Hold Until node references New Activities only.
Send Microsoft Teams Notifications
Accelerate speed-to-lead with Microsoft Team notifications! You can now send Microsoft Teams notifications to reps and sales channels directly from LeanData FlowBuilder. Customize alerts to include all the context your reps need to make the right engagements at the right time. Get started by going to LeanData > Admin > Integrations.
- Act Fast on Hot Leads: Assign hot leads to the right rep and instantly notify the Owner to engage.
- Automate Reminders: Send automated reminders via Microsoft Teams to nudge reps to follow up.
- Escalate: Alert Sales Managers of priority leads that haven’t been followed up on, with information to guide their next best step.
Real-Time Routing Setting
You can now enable Real-Time Routing within your own Salesforce org! With the new Real-Time Routing Setting, you can easily turn on and configure your Real-Time Routing preferences, without any help from LeanData Support.
Real-Time Routing, released in Version 1.568, drastically speeds up LeanData processing for many of your records. Records that are individually inserted or updated (through a Trigger node) can be instantly matched, tagged, and routed. Once enabled, this will all happen in the background!
- Real-Time Updates: Route records modified by BDRs in real-time, so they can see instant results whether they’re on a prospect call, scheduling an AE meeting, or qualifying an existing Lead for an AE to review.
- Enrichment: Alternatively, opt to route Leads that are created manually by Reps, with continuous routing, rather than real-time routing, to ensure enrichment can run as expected.
- MAP Alignment: Align the number of real-time records processed, with the number of records your Marketing Automation Platform syncs to Salesforce. For example, if your Marketing Automation Platform syncs 10 records at a time to Salesforce, you can configure your Real-Time Routing setting to process 10 records instantly, rather than the default of 5.
Learn more about Real-Time Routing and get started by going to LeanData > Admin > Settings > Advanced.
Add/Edit Pool Managers in Bulk
Easily manage Pool Managers in Bulk Actions! You can now assign Pool Managers to multiple Pools at a time, by navigating to Round Robin > Pools > Bulk Actions!
- New Pool Managers: When new Round Robin Pool Managers join your team, easily add them to multiple Pools so they can get up and running quickly.
- Organizational Shifts: As Pool Managers get promoted or leave your organization, easily remove and replace them to avoid handoff delays.
General Product Enhancements
At LeanData, we are always working to enhance the flexibility and ease of use of our products. Here are the latest enhancements we’ve made to LeanData Routing to help you achieve better results:
- Time-to-Action Log Retention: Configure the number of days LeanData should keep your Time-to-Action Logs for reporting purposes. Please Note: By default, LeanData will keep your logs for 90 days. Time-to-Action Logs are created for records entering and exiting the Hold Until node.
- More Node Properties: View more details in your Node Properties! We’ve expanded the width of the Form to provide an easy view into everything you’ve configured.
- Refresh FlowBuilder Graphs: Refresh your graph to quickly view updates, by clicking on the “Refresh Graph” button located at the top right corner of each FlowBuilder tiles page.
- Audit Logs for Deleted or Inactive Email Templates: Quickly identify and triage deleted or inactive email templates (in your Action or Send Notification nodes) with detailed audit logs.
- Data Loader Validation / Round Robin Pools: We’ve added checks to prevent potential errors when you use Data Loader to create or edit multiple Pools quickly. Read more about how to use Data Loader and LeanData here.