You can now notify specific users when any routing delays exceed one hour. These new alerts enable you to quickly identify when backlogs occur so that you can proactively address delays and adjust the related graphs.
To configure Routing Alerts:
- If needed, open the LeanData application.
- Click on Admin and the bottom of the side navigation.
- Click on Settings.
- In the Notifications settings section, click on Edit Routing Alert Settings.
- Set the Routing Delay Definition. This is the amount of time (in hours) that the routing is delayed.
- Set the Email Frequency. This is the frequency for the follow-up email notifications when the routing delays occur and remain unsolved.
- In the Recipients section, Enter the name and email of the desired recipient(s).
- Click Add and repeat as needed for other recipients.
- Click Save Changes in the upper left corner.