How Do I Stop or Pause Routing
If you ever need to stop routing in your organization, we have a simple solution.
1. Log in to Salesforce.
2. Access the LeanData App.
3. Click Routing.
4. Select the desired Router.
5. Select FlowBuilder.
6. Select Create Graph.
7. In the Graph Editor, open the Updated Lead Trigger node.
8. Select the "None" option under Updated Leads to be sent through the Lead workflow.
9. Click Done to save and close the node editor.
10. In the Graph Editor, open the New Lead Trigger node.
11. Select the "None" option under New Leads to be sent through the Lead workflow.
12. Click Done to save and close the node editor.
13. Name the graph something along the lines of "Router OFF" or "Pause Routing".
14. Select the File Menu and click Save.
15. Close the Router Graph Editor tab.
16. In the LeanData App, locate your new graph.
17. Hover your pointer over the graph, and click Go Live.
18. Click Ok to deploy the new graph.
19. Click Ok to confirm the new graph is deployed.
Your previous graph will still be saved on the FlowBuilder page.
When you wish to restart routing, simply deploy another graph by selecting Go Live.