Looking for help on administering LeanData? You’ve come to the right place. Below are links to our user guides and FAQs.
New Admin Basic Training
- Video: New Admin Basic Training. A 47 minute overview of LeanData for new admins needing to get up to speed!
- Introduction to LeanData - This guide is designed to give you an overview of the tools LeanData includes in our Revenue Ops Platform. We will discuss the LeanData View, Matching, Tagging, and Routing.
- Managed App Install Guide - Learn how to install the LeanData app from the AppExchange and grant permissions to users.
- Customer Self-Implementation Guide -This guide is designed to help new customers of Lead Routing, Lead to Account Matching and View on getting educated about LeanData’s products as well as implementing the products independently.
- How to Go Live with LeanData - This guide is a high-level description of how to set LeanData products Live in your Sandbox or Production environments.
- Admin Guide Standard Configuration - This document includes guidance on setting up an Integration User, kicking off and monitoring LeanData’s scheduled job, ensuring that your users have the right permissions and visibility and granting access to LeanData Support.
- LeanData Technical Overview - This high level overview of the LeanData managed app covers various fields, triggers, and objects are utilized depending on products purchased and implemented.
- Checking LeanData Apex Jobs - Get an overview of steps to take if LeanData is not routing Leads.
- Managed App Installation Guide for Blind Configuration - Learn how to install the LeanData app from the AppExchange and grant permissions to users in a Blind Configuration.
- Admin Guide for Blind Configuration - This document includes guidance on setting up an Integration User, kicking off and monitoring LeanData’s scheduled job, ensuring that your users have the right permissions and visibility and granting access to LeanData Support in a Blind Configuration.
- Search Indexing Guide - This guide provides an overview of the indexing runs to perform matching in your Salesforce instance.
- Permission Sets Guide - In order to utilize LeanData’s products, admins will need to ensure the proper users have the correct LeanData permission sets that correspond to the level of access they should have.
- Potential Effects of Configuration Changes - This guide is designed to provide you with information on how to manage changes in your LeanData configuration with regards to their level of potential impact in your Salesforce instance.
- Enterprise Security Architecture Guide - LeanData can be set up in two separate security modes inside of Salesforce depending on a customer’s security requirements. This guide will walk you through LeanData's security Architecture.
- LeanData Object Reporting Guide - This guide is designed to walk you through creating reports on the LeanData Objects like the audit logs for example.
- Unable to Lock Row Error - What Does it Mean?
- Why Can't I See the LeanData Tab?
- How Do I Import and Export Settings(RR Pools, Tie-Breakers, Etc
- APEX CPU Time Limit Exceeded Error - What does it mean?
- App Upgrade FAQs
- The LeanData Product is Not Working - No Routing
- LeanData Scheduled Jobs
- Why is LeanData Taking So Long to Process my Leads?
- How to exclude the LeanData Integration User from Salesforce Duplicate & Validation Rules
- How Do I Change the LeanData Integration User?
- LeanData Job Status FAQ
- How Do I Grant Support Access to LeanData?
- LeanData Routing Certification Course Prep Materials
- How Do I Upload a Bin File in a LeanData Blind Organization
- Error Setting up Integrations